This recipe is so addictive but healthy and nutritious at the same time. It will give you an energy boost because of the iron and protein you are getting. No guilt to indulge.
1. Dice the vegetables of your choice into equal size pieces
|What are these? The magic to create tasty and nutritious peanut sauce. From left to right:|
Oyster Sauce, Sesame Paste, Honey and Creamy PB
2. Add 2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter, 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1/2 tbsp of sesame paste, and about 1 tsp of honey into a measuring cup, whisk together and dilute with water till the sauce reach about 1 cup volume
3. Preheat 2 tbsp olive oil in the pan and cook the rice rolls on med heat for about 3-5 min and pour in the sauce, cover and simmer on low heat (my stove setting between 2-3) for about 10 min
4. Mix in the vegetables and cook for another 5 min till all the sauce is absorbed and vegetables become tender
5. Decorate as you wish and enjoy~